2009-06-17

conferencing away....

At the GTAAN Best Practices conference. Lots of good presentations, but I'm just pooped. Getting up early is not my forte (that is an understatement). Getting out of the office is nice, but I'm a bit of a wallflower when it comes to socializing with people whom I don't know. Give me a room full of people I know or a room full of students and I'm a stand-up comic. Put me in a room full of strangers, and you'll lot likely find me in the bathroom. Well, unless there's alcohol involved. Oh, but it is a wonderful social lubricant, isn't it? Hmmm, maybe I should have a quick drink before introducing this next conference session....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

labels

 

prof momma | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates