2009-06-15

entering the blogosphere....

Well, I've finally done it. I've entered the blogosphere. I figured that if I'm constantly talking to myself, I might as well put the thoughts down on paper (so to speak).

So, who am I and why would you care to read my blog? Well, I'm no one important and someone important. I've written things that you've probably never read, taught classes that you've probably never taken, and rescued animals that you've probably never met. I'm also a mom to Sam and Violet (my most important job), spouse to Bill, and an academic.

Why would you care to read? Unless you're my mom, you probably won't. But if you do keep reading, beyond this paragraph at least, you'll get to enjoy (or at least tolerate) my musings on raising a child, being a reinvented academic, being married to an academic, and living in a household populated by far more animals than people. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

labels

 

prof momma | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates